9/13/10

Buffalo Chicken Dip

P9090054

It's September, and in Alabama, that means it's football season!  I know what you're thinking...football season started two and a half weeks ago.  Well, Jim Bob and I are helping our friends, Jonathan and Kathleen King run a vending tent on gamedays.  If you haven't been by to see us, we're at all of the home games, located on 10th Avenue between Bryant Drive and 12th Street (in between Tutwiler and Evergreen Cemetery).  You can see the new t-shirts on my Facebook page. 

But I digress...One of my favorite parts of football season is all of the great tailgating food.  Buffalo Chicken Dip is one of our favorites and has been nicknamed Crack Dip.  I know you'll love it as much as we do.

Roll Tide Roll!


Buffalo Chicken Dip
Ingredients:
1 10 oz. can of chunk chicken, drained
1  oz. package of cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/3 cup pepper sauce (I use Texas Pete.)
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Directions:
Heat chicken and hot sauce in skillet over medium heat.  Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.  Cook stirring until well-blended and warm.  Mix in half of cheese, and transfer into slow cooker.  Sprinkle remaining cheese over top, cover, and cook on low setting until warm and bubbly. 

Source:  www.thenest.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio